Okay folks,
I have gotten enough 'no's for July 20-22 to say that there will be no filming those days. So now, unless you have already told me, I need people to let me know what days from August 24-31 that you won't be able to be there. (Julie, you're not needed in August)
By the way, about memorizing lines, here are some guidelines.
-If you can memorize stuff easily, just become very comfortable with your lines. It would be crazy to ask some characters to memorize every line they have.
-If you have difficulty memorizing stuff, or something like that, I would encourage you to memorize as many of your lines as you can as soon as you can. This will help to eliminate difficulty at the film site when we need to get things done fast.
-Also, Nick and I are working on doing some slight modifications of the script. Please be flexible in case your character has one or more lines changed, deleted, or added.
Thanks so much you guys for participating! You're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment