Hey folks,
I wanted to give you all a heads up about our next film times because I'm leaving for two weeks.
Here's the deal:
After the youth retreat, we have 3 days (THREE) to finish filming episode 1 and some of episode 2. If AT ALL POSSIBLE, keep the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after the retreat open.
On Monday the 27th, the Perdues leave. Thankfully, they aren't in a whole lot of the second episode, so we'll be finishing it after they leave. Please try to keep as much of that week open, especially Monday and Tuesday.
I will be gone until August 10, but will be able to check this blog while I'm gone. If you have any questions, please POST THEM HERE instead of emailing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so far the sheriff is free the 24, 25, 26. I'm scheduled for in-cars @ 10-12 for the 27 and 28, and 12-2 the 29.
were also possibly hosting a get-together of like thirty aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. on the afternoon/evening of the 28.
hope this helps!
I have a Cross-Country tryout on the 24th, but all the other days i'll be free. Also is there a way we can rehearse some of the larger scenes at Worthy 07? I think that could be really helpful and then filming would go much smoother. I think it would take a lot of stress of the filming days if we really got the lines and blocking down before hand at the youth retreat. Any thoughts?
That's got potential, Phil. We'll see if we can do that.
Post a Comment