Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Episode 2 Scene 1

Scene 1
Morgan is running. She runs along the road and into the Sheriff’s office.

Morgan – Sheriff! Sheriff! Patch Slogun done come and kidnapped Maybelle!

Sheriff – Are you sure?

Morgan – Dead sure. He took the parson too!

Sheriff – Blast. I knew that when I told him to leave and never come back, that he might return someday.

Cyrus and Buck run in.

Cyrus – What’s the matter, Morgan?

Morgan – Patch Slogun kidnapped Maybelle and the parson!

Cyrus – He did?

Buck – (to Sheriff) I thought you drove him out of town.

Sheriff – I did. And I like to believe that all men are men of their words. As it turns out, he isn’t.

Morgan – As soon as she heard, Hazel rode off after them.

Cyrus – Which way did they go?

Morgan – West, towards the woods.

Buck – He’s trying to hide. We’ll find him, though.

Cyrus – And we’ll try to send Hazel back too.

Morgan – Thank you so much.

Cyrus – Morgan, Sheriff.

Cyrus and Buck run out.

Fade out

No comments: