Saturday, May 19, 2007

Episode 2 Scene 7--Last Scene in Episode 2

Scene 7
Cyrus and Hazel are riding back at the ranch.

Hazel – Well Cyrus, you were right. Chasing outlaws aint no place for a girl.

Cyrus – I’d say you did pretty well, considering.

Hazel – Thanks. You weren’t so bad, neither.

Cyrus – Oh… well, I have had some experience.

Hazel – Maybelle told me the whole story, how she was able to talk to Buck and form the plan. And then she talked to you and the parson the next morning.

Cyrus – Yep. Well, at least we won’t see Patch anymore. If he has any respect for the law, he’ll be gone for good.

Hazel – Considering that it’s Patch, I’m not so sure. But it’ll be good while it lasts.

Cyrus – Come on. I think I smell some eggs and venison cooking.

Cyrus smiles, and winks.

Hazel – And unless I’m much mistaken, I think Maybelle’s singing.

They laugh, and ride off.

Fade out



THE END

No comments: