Okay, so we should probably figure out how this whole thing is going to end. Here are some questions to think about:
-What happens to the EPIO, particularly the boss?
-What does Chris do?
-What does Anne do?
-Where do all the clones go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think the Clones should just join normal society.
We could do like an after scene where we have a few of the main clones like walking around the city...trying to figure out how to do normal things...like doing laundry in a laudromat...taking an escalator...going to a grocery store. etc.
But that might take away from the overal tone of the ending...
hmmm...interesting idea. I'd rather not spend much time showing the fate of the clones, though it could be referenced in dialogue.
What about a TV news program which briefly talks about the clone facility being shut down, the EPIO being disbanded and it's members sent to jail, etc?
So just for clarificaton...
Is it like, (at the end) that I get shot...things wrap up and that's the end. And then would be the TV new program and the "after credits scene." ?
Cuase if it ends like that, do we really need to figure out what happens to the rest of the characters? I mean...you (Anna) will be in the after credits scene...
So yeah.That prob. didn't make very much sence...maybe if u could just explain to me why we are wondering about everyone else....I am confused.
Ok, I see the point of confusion...right here we're talking about what happens BEFORE the credits. My little scene with Josie's clone takes place AFTER the credits, and is not being talked about here.
Josie's death is not where the credits start. There will be some sort of short denouement, occupying no more than 5 minutes.
We could end Josie's death scene (or go after it) with Police/FBI rolling in and arresting the EPIO and telling them their entire is being like wiped out or something. And then-- in a TV News Program-- How about you have me talking about how sorry I am for the program and how its been shut down, and you can have Chris start a new agency that helps the clones join normal society (in Josie's honor because that's what she would have wanted)( and Anna and Elisha could be helping with that as well). I dunno- that's what I've come up with.
I like that idea of doing having me start a program that integrates thee clones into society. Brielle Sean, or Devin should be the news anchor
Angie -
We are on the same brain wave. I'm serious. I told Anna that same idea of having Chris do something to help the clones join mainstream society in Josie's honor and then have it talked about in a news broadcast at least two hours before you posted on Sat. Is that not normal or what???
Anyway, since that was my idea first, I say it's good. :) To add to it, Josie is someone who wants a clone and doesn't see that there is anything bad in that. Chris is not in favor of clones, but Josie and Chris don't really talk about it. When Josie is wathcing all the bad things that happen to Anna she changes her mind after being told to not worry about Anna since "she's just a clone". Moments after Josie is shot, she is able to tell Chris she has changed her mind and that he is in charge of her house and money and should do something for the clones. He then creates a "group home" for the clones using Josie's money and house, in Josie's memory. This is talked about in a news program, etc.
So I totally claim that idea.
luv ya - your very evil Carleen :)
Post a Comment