Monday, February 11, 2008

Filming Locations

Okay let's get down to business. This movie will require some difficult-ish sets/locations, so I think we should get them settled before we even think of moving forward.
Here's what we need:

-Secret lab (preferably a small-medium room with white walls)
-Secret base (this would require several different rooms, of varying sizes. Preferable if walls were not painted bright colors. The rooms could be an office/study which we'd rearrange, but could NOT be a bedroom or kitchen. Preferably without carpet or large windows)
-A largeish empty closet (at least 3' by 5', could be more. Ideally not huge, no carpet)
-A hallway adjourning the closet (no carpet, preferably the same range of wall color as those in the secret base)
-An alleyway in the city (deserted enough for us to film an action sequence)
-An underpass/overpass (deserted enough for us to film an action sequence, but not in the middle of nowhere)
-A town in which to have a car chase
-A large room for a clone training facility (preferably white walls, bleak, fluorescent lighting, etc, and no windows)

I think that's it. I'll add more if I think of them.

1 comment:

Anna B said...

Just so you all know, the locations that I know of already are NOT on the list. I only put down the ones that I was unsure about.