Well it seems the general concensus is that, based off of Josie's last words, Chris takes her money and establishes a program where the clones are gradually introduced to the real world and established in jobs of their own. Part of Josie's money actually goes to reimburse the people who had bought clones which were now being released, so there will be no legal difficulties.
So, should Elisha and I simply be regular members of Chris's program, or should we help to run it?
And should this all indeed be shown on a TV show, or should it just be an end scene?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I just had a brilliant idea! Instead of doing the little scene at the end where Josie's real clone walks into Anna's house and saying hi, you could have all of the clones and me sitting around in Josie's house and then someone turns on the TV and it's in the middle of a Rip-N-Dip commercial and then goes into a news broadcast. Everybody stops talking and watches the TV and sees that it is about my program. We watch the whole thing and then turn the TV off and start talking. Suddenly, the doorbell rings and Anna goes to answer the door and opens it to see Josie's real clone standing there because she heard about the program on her car radio and wanted to stop by to check it out.
It's just an idea to consider.
Hmmm...
I like the rip n' dip commercial idea, but I don't think that the part where Josie's clone shows up should be very long at all, or even have dialogue in it. You know, it would just be more something like:
Anna sits in a chair (watching TV?)
The doorbell rings, and she gets up and opens it.
Josie's clone is standing there.
Anna looks at her, first a little bit confused, then realizes who she is. She smiles.
Blackout.
You see? It's just kind of a little twist at the end to delight the audience...not a huge point in the story.
You don't have to have the thing explaining why she's there if you want to cut that. That way, you're just opening the door to see Josie and take it from there. I guess it just makes it a little more natural and makes it fit into the story a little better.
I like that idea. It's the kind of thing where the audience would probably at first think that Josie lived, but then they would realize it was her clone. It's a good way to end the movie because it would let the audience use some of their imagination too. Sounds good. =)
Well, I think we should work it that Anna and Elisha are helping Chris rehabilitate clones into society, I think the end could sorta work like this (including some of Chris' ideas):
- We see Anna and Elisha talking to a bunch of clones in a classroom-like setting
-Then it flashes to Chris in an office watching the TV program
- He goes and gets Anna and Chris to watch the interview/announcement I am making on the Tv
- They come back in and the TV is at RipnDip commercial, then it goes back to program and you watchb the program which explains how things have been shut down and whatnot
-Then backs to Chris who just says something like, I just thought you two would like to see what you've accomplished" or something, they would acknowledge him in some way, and walk out and it would end.
-Credits roll.
-Anna is picking up some papers in the classroom, getting ready to leave, and we hear something like "IS this where clones can get help? " or something, Anna says something like "Yes class is tomorrow at eight.", Then looks up at JOSIE. Anna is suprised, and then it could either end or you could have Josie say hi (awkwardly), and then Anna (also awkward)says hey, and then there's an awkward pause and Anna says " do you want to get some coffee?" and Josie says yeah and they leave and that could be the end- but I think you wanted something shorter so.... yeah.
Okay that's it. I have now run out of ideas, either take it or reject it! Farewell, Thomas Anne Walnut.
Wow...things have really sky-rocketed since i've been on here!!!!
I love the brain power that is being put into this! (This is gonna be such a good good good movie...it's gonna be GREAT! Ugh it's killing me that we are prob. gonna have a relatively smallish buget! hmph.)
Okay....I am gonna have to think about all of this. I deff. think that the end should be short and sweet. But I like Chris's initial idea with the tv program thing. But I don't think that my clone should show up in front of everyone like that. I think it should be just Anna's character. (That would stay more true to the story I think and it would provide a "final connection point" for my cahracter and anna's character.)
So yeah...i have more thoughts. But I need to finnish processing them before I comment them.
I am getting the chills just thinking about how much potential is in this movie!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!
You know the ending in The Bourne Identity? How Marie is working in the store and then Jason walks in behind her? It could be similar to that, maybe. Like a similar sort of feel. But I do want her to show up at the door, not walk into the room.
Well it just occurred to me that Josie's clone wouldn't realize that she was a clone...so why would she show up for a clone class thing? Instead she should come to the house out of instinct.
Or...
Anne's clone program was shut down before Josie's clone was fully grown. Anne, out of remorse for the ill she did to all the other clones, raises her as her own daughter. Then maybe one day she sends her to visit Anna as a surprise...or something like that.
That's overly weird I think
I suppose I could do that... But I think it would be better if she just came out of instinct or whatev- like Chris said, it's a little weird to have me raise her as my own daughter.
I think it would still work fine if you wanted to mix a sort Bourne-like thing with showing up at the door, like you could have Anna open the door and Anna just sorta go silent with surprise and then Josie just starts talking like "I don't exactly what I'm doing here... but... have me met before? I feel like I know you..." and then Anna sorts is like, "yeah, you do sort of, why don't you come in?" And then she enters and the door shuts and it blacks out and says "I think... He'll be dead by two"!
Ya, I like that... ;-)
Post a Comment