Howdy folks,
I guess all things have to start somewhere, so here goes the start of the western series Spitfire.
Now that it's officially begun, I can get down to the actual facts. The first three episodes of Spitfire will be filmed this summer (2007) and more might be filmed in future years.
So far, the only episode with a name is episode 2 - Dead by Two. I'm still looking for names for the others, and Buck is still writing the script for the third episode. I will try to post the first two scripts once I find out how.
The character roles that still need to be filled are Jed, Men 1, 2, +3, Guys 1, 2,3, + 4. I know, the names are EXTREMELY creative and interesting.
So there you have it: the official start of Spitfire. Let the fun begin.
--Hazel Brodie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YeeeHaaaa!!!!
episode three should be called "the showdown"
I think 'the showdown' works, but I think that it's also the name of a Bonanza episode.
Well, after all, so is spitfire.
But that's irrelevant.
oookay
either that or it could be "the culmination"
that was a random name
True, it was rather random...
Not culmination.
I think showdown works.
Unless we can think of something better.
Post a Comment